This Website(www.lecip.sg) is administered by LECIP Singapore Pte Ltd ("LECIP" or "company"). Your use of this Website is based upon agreement to the following terms and conditions.
- All copyright to individual items of text, photographs, images and other content (hereafter generally referred to as "content") contained in this Website, and copyrights to the Website itself belong to LECIP, the respective original writers/creators or other copyright holders.
- Except in the case of printing or saving for the purpose of personal use, or other uses allowed under copyright law, the duplication, public transmittal, alteration, of removal of content from this Website, as well as its diversion to another Website without the consent of the original writer/creator or other copyright holder, is prohibited by copyright law. If you wish to use content from this Website, you must notify and obtain permission from LECIP in advance. LECIP will use its sole discretion when considering any request, and may refuse permission when use of content is deemed inappropriate by the company.
- When using content based upon permission from LECIP, you must employ the copyright indicators specified by the company. Copyright indicators must not be altered or deleted without the prior consent of LECIP.
Rights pertaining to this Website or to the individual trademarks, logos or trade names contained on this Website belong to LECIP or the respective individual rights holders. Such trademarks, logos or trade names may only be used with the prior written consent of LECIP. Unauthorized use of such trademarks is strictly prohibited.
- Every effort has been made to ensure that the content on this Website is accurate and up to date. However, LECIP cannot guarantee the completeness or correctness of content, and the company shall bear no responsibility for any damage that may be incurred through use of this Website.
- All information contained on this Website is deemed relevant when posted, but the relevance of such information may diminish with the passage of time. The Website composition, usage conditions, URL address, and content may be modified or discontinued without prior notice.
- LECIP shall bear no responsibility for any damage to any user or third party from use of this Website.
- Links to this Website may lead to sites administered by third-party groups, companies, or individuals. However, links falling under the following categories are strictly prohibited:
- Links on sites that slander or defame LECIP, or any of its affiliated companies, executives, or employees.
- Links on sites that may damage the credibility or reputation of LECIP, including sites that run counter to public order and standards of decency.
- Links that damage the visual integrity of this Website, including frame links.
- Links that may create the misconception that LECIP recognizes or endorses the site where the link is found, as well as links that may provide a false impression that a tie-up or other cooperative relationship exists between LECIP and the link creator.
- Other links deemed inappropriate by LECIP.
- Since the URL addresses of individual pages on the Website may be modified or eliminated without warning, please use the top-page URL (http://www.lecip.sg/) when creating a link.
- The company does not guarantee the content of other sites that are linked to this Website, and shall bear no responsibility for any damages arising from the use of such content.
Recommended Internet Browser
Internet Explorer 8.0 or higher is recommended for viewing this Website. The content may not be properly displayed and the Website may not function properly when other browsers or versions are used.
For inquiries regarding this Website:
LECIP Singapore Pte Ltd